Friday, January 29, 2010

Yay! Happy Mail....

This morning I found out who my Happy Mail partner was going to be for the month of February, here she is....



(and her sweet little girl of course!)

I am so excited to get to know her, I have been peeking at her blog this morning to learn a little more about her and she has an adorable family! I can't wait to spoil her with lots of goodies, I am already shopping and thinking of things to make to send out to her!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Here is a glimpse of my morning...


I woke up to snow falling and it is still falling as I am typing!



Breakfast for the kiddos!

I will take more photos today and hopefully have them posted tomorrow! Gabe will be home in an hour so I wanted to get this posted before he got home, we did our taxes the other night and we need to sit down and figure out what all we need to pay and how much fun money we can use! I am so itching to go shopping at Hobby Lobby or Joanne's ever since I read Lindsay's post on Wednesday, my husband thanks you Lindsay! (o;

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, only 2 more days left before I draw a winner!!

xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Lindsay did the same thing to me too, I am going there tomorrow hopefully! We did our taxes too, I am excited to get them back and pay off bills!! I love your pics, the snow is gorgeous and your kids are just sooo cute! I know I keep saying it, but I really am excited about having you as a partner! I have some fun things planned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, i got my happy mail partner today too i'm so excited :) Hope you and your family have a lovely and fun weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart to that picture, the snow one. I think you should do this often, I love seeing things with your way. ^-^
    It's so warm here.(if you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sonja is amazing!!! I am lucky to be her neighbor/BFF!!! haha tell your hubby I said your welcome!!! It feels so nice to have finished mine, I bet its a huge weight off your shoulders to have finished it!! I am so excited to see who is going to win your giveaway!! *crosses fingers*
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Sonja is a sweetie! That's awesome you got her as a happy mail partner!! I was excited to see all the snow this morning! But it wasn't enough to keep my husband home from work :( (he's a jr high teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I just went back and read through your blog and ummmm HOLY CUTE BOWS!!!!! You make amazing bows seriously! Also I have "these are a few of my favorite things" stuck in my head lol.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg