Hello Everyone!!
I just wanted to show you the rest of my Friday photos since I had to sign off early yesterday, I guess you could call this the Izzy addition...
Here is Izzy dreaming about going outside to play in the snow!
She did a lot of BIG girl things yesterday...
Held her own bottle!
Then we tried some Stage 1 baby food....Sweet Potatoes!
I think she liked them!
Then her and daddy watched their shows on the Discovery Channel..."Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe"!
And it was still snowing when we went to bed...
I think that we ended up getting around 2 inches!
This morning I woke up around 6:30 and started knitting goodies for my Happy Mail buddy Sonja! No, I can't show you what I've made, it's a surprise!!
Nash stumbled out of his room this morning asking if today was a school day, of course I had to say "Why yes son it is, you had better get ready!" He then started to cry and said "Oh man, I thought it was cartoon day!" so I felt bad and told him that there was no school because it was the weekend, then he said, "Mom, how could you lie to your own son?" Way to make me feel like a heel Nash! (o:
Gabe and I sat down last night and decided what were would do with our tax return money...pay off some debt first(thank goodnes we don't have much), then we decided that we are going to give at least 10% to our Church, God has been so good to us, that is the least we could do! Then he said that I could use at least $200 to go craft shopping.....Hobby Lobby here I come!!! Well today is going to filled with laundry and cleaning, so I should get to work!
The giveaway ends tomorrow night, I will annouce the winner late Sunday or first thing Monday morning!! Good luck!!
xoxo~Meg
I love to just watch Izzy, I love baby so much.(Of course!)
ReplyDeleteLook how cute those move, I could just look at it for a few minute. ^^
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
I wish we could craft shopping together! That would be so fun!!! Love your pics!!! Izzy is darn adorable!!! Happy Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sophie!
ReplyDeleteJamie~That WOULD be so much fun, hey we don't live that far from eachother! (o;
xoxo~Meg
HAHAHAHA oh my, that story of your son made me laugh so hard!!!! He is so cute! Izzy has some beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous eyelashes too, sweet potatoes were always Addy's favorite too :) I love that you are so involved in your church, I hope to start going back soon. After I had Addy I just started losing out on sleep so darn much, but I am trying to fix that, hopefully she sleeps better! Hope you are having a great day so far!!
ReplyDeleteso so soooooo cute!! Please kiss her little cheeks for me :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
janel
egads, her EYES! those are some FABULOUS peepers on that little miss of yours, Meg!
ReplyDeletei lullzed at your Nash story - i used to do that all the time with my son! drove him to school once on a sunday morning, and he wondered why there were no cars in the parking lot or kids on the playground. i said "that's because it's sunday, honey, we're going out for breakfast!" he didn't see the humour in that, and was SO mad at me! but breakfast was yummeh. ;)