Friday, January 22, 2010

FYI!!




I only need 2 more followers!!!

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening beautiful blog family!!


Here I am getting ready to go to work! You won't see many self pics, this is a rare occurance, it's like sighting and photographing Big Foot or something, I am not a fan of photos!!(0:
 I am off to work, I will miss you!!

xoxo~Meg

Post #73

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words! Hasn't this warmer weather been awesome?? I'll take muddy as long as it's warm right? haha! I don't mind the cold but the warmer weather is always welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get those 2 new followers in no time!!! Excited for your giveaway!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you don't like your pictures taken. I too usually the one behind the camera - you will seldom see me in photos esp the previous years when my face were full of blemishes which have gone away late last year, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg