Thanks to the beautiful Laura from the blog Violet Bella I have reached my goal of 25 followers, so you know what that means.....
It's GIVEAWAY time!!!
So what can you win??
Well these are a few of my favorite things that I have purchased or made especially for this giveaway!
An Owl Trivet bought from my favorite flea market
P.S. I Love You Body Cream from Bath & Body Works
A package of 5 cute Moustache buttons from Buttonhead
A bar of handmade(Fresh Linen)Soap from Anderson Soap Company
A Skinny Gus Hello Roses Zipped Pouch from Gussy
A Reworked Vintage Lavender Velvet Necklace made by the sweet Jillianpye
A Teeny Tiny Mini Mallow from Scrumptious Delight
A Toaster Pastry Plushie from The Little Owl
A Holy Cute Girl Composition Notebook from Red Velvet Art
A heart notepad from Target
A Twisted Tree Original Apron by me!
A red and turquoise knitted hair bow with clip by me!
There you go!
What do you have to do to win all of these goodies you ask?
Well it's easy!
You must be a follower of my blog, so comment that you follow my blog!
For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway and post your URL with your comments!
That's it!! You have until Sunday, January 31st to enter, I will select the winner that evening using random.org.
Good Luck!!!
Thanks so much, I love you all!
xoxo~Meg
P.S. Some of the goodies are handmade by a couple of my followers, so if you win I will replace your handmade item with something else that I've made!
This giveaway is now closed, thank you all for your comments!
xoxo~Meg


How exciting, Meg! Congrats on reaching your followers goal! All of these goodies look amazing, and I'm crossing my fingers for the win...although it seems like first doesn't win much. Oh well! :)
ReplyDeletevery cool!! that didn't take long at all! of course i follow you and would love to win:O) haven't had any luck yet, but you never know!!
ReplyDeleteOh my godness what I wouldn't do to WIN this amazing giveaway!!! Ahhhhhh! fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeletelove love love.
I am obviously a follower :)
and I am going to blog about it!!
xoxo
janel
yay! congrats on reaching your goal. I'm a follower.:)
ReplyDeleteMeg, these are such wonderful prizes!! You're too sweet!! Of course I am a follower!!! xo
ReplyDeletewow this is an swesome giveaway!!!!! I hope I win!!! And of course I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Congrats on reaching 25!!!
i never win anything but i love every single item you've picked out so i have to give it ago anyways, just to say congrats if nothing else! :)
ReplyDeleteHello sweet friend! So happy you met your goal of 25 followers. This giveaway is Ah-mazing and you know I love anything with a bow.
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, Meg!!! Of course, I'm a follower!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day! I'm wearing my necklace today. =)
this is seriously an exciting giveaway! wow! i so have my fingers crossed! ive never won a giveaway...maybe its my lucky chance!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for all of your sweetness!
What a fantastic giveaway Meg!...i am a follower :) xxx
ReplyDeleteAnd 1 more makes 26 - Me! Looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeleteB :)
Wow, this is an AMAZING giveaway, Meg! Thanks for the chance to win - I'm crossing my fingers and toes!
ReplyDeleteawesome giveaway! I am now a follower!!
ReplyDeleteajsblondeambition.blogspot.com
I'm a follower! Love this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :) This is a cute giveaway, and I love the music in here :) La La La
ReplyDeletexo!
congrats, Meg! i knew we'd get you there quickly!
ReplyDeletegorgeous yummy faves in your photos there, girl! you have excellent taste! :D the apron, especially!
OH! blogged about you HERE! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Megs! I just became a follower of your fun blog! And thank you kindly for frequently leaving lovely comments on mine. You are a dear!
ReplyDeletei'm 30th!
ReplyDeleteyou just blew my giveaways out of the water girlie!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDelete<--- follower
congrats on reaching and surpassing your goal! I love your blog and your creations and glad I found my way here from you visiting my blog. I am so lusting after the Owl trivet...I am sure my mom had one..the memories...=)
ReplyDeleteoh what a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and very glad i found your blog!
Carrie
I don't want to take the give away from any of your other sweet followers, but I will enter anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteblogged your giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://mommalizzie.blogspot.com/2010/01/dont-forget_27.html
I hope its my turn to win yours. I am a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Meg, I blogged about your giveaway HERE and I'm also a brand new follower. I'm also listing you in my sidebar, so I hope you get some new visitors too :)
ReplyDeleteHEY! Well I am a new follower and of course your happy mail buddy!! I had no clue they had PS I Love You sent at bath and body works!! I LOVE that movie!
ReplyDeleteI became a follower today!!! I so am in love with your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHi there!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway and prizes!!
I'm a new follower, do I still qualify? I hope so! =D
I'm loving reading your blog so far!!
Hi again, I also just did a little blog post about your giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://thisismycreativelife.blogspot.com/2010/01/giveaways.html
I blogged your giveaway :) http://mybabykisses.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-mail-and-coach.html#comments
ReplyDeleteI posted about your awesome giveaway, Meg! http://www.onepearlbutton.com/2010/01/so-sweet.html
ReplyDeleteyay for giveaways! I am a new follower so count me in - thanks!
ReplyDeletexoxo
crissy
And I make 42! :) What a lovely giveaway, and what an adorable blog!
ReplyDeleteI found you through One Pearl Button. I'm a newish blogger too!
Crystel
Very cool giveaway! I also just found you through One Pearl Button and am now following you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love what I've read so far of your blog!
Cute giveaway! I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and have had it on my favorites list for awhile. I am now subscribed through blogger. Thanks for sharing your wonderful posts everyday with us!
ReplyDelete-nicky
I follow through google reader. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGreat Blog! Found you through One Pearl Button as well. You've been added to my favorites cause I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteHey girl I blogged about your giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://kristiewendland.blogspot.com
I hope I win!!!! Love u!