Before I tell you what my change of plans are I wanted to let you all know about a great giveaway over on Maggie Whitley's blog, Gussy Has A Lot To Say, every week she features a new artist/sponsor and this week she is featuring the artist/sponsor, Maria from the Etsy shop Curlie Birdie, if you haven't seen Maria's adorable crochet Mary Jane's, let me tell you it is a must see(and possibly buy)! Maria is giving away a pair of these lovely shoes, all you have to do is hop on over to Maggie's blog and check out the details! By the way, Maggie/Gussy is one of my favorite designers/people, she always puts a smile on my face when I read her blog posts each morning, if you aren't already a follower of her blog it is a must, she is pretty AMAZING and so inspiring to me as a new crafter! Plus I am going to be a proud owner of my very own custom made((with love)Gussy Knitting Bag come February!!!
Okay, now for my slight change in plans...did you notice that this is my 50th post(halfway there)? Well I did! And as some of you may have already noticed about me, I am not a very patient person(but I am working on it), so I decided to change my original plan about my giveaway to this...I will have my giveaway when I reach my 100th post or 25 followers, whichever comes first. So there you go, I know, I made sound so dramatic didn't I, sorry about that!! So I guess I should be getting busy creating some goodies for this(did you like the bow I posted last night that could be one of them)! I ordered some odds and ins from Etsy too, so I hope that I get them before I reach 25 followers(insert BIG grin here)I also ordered some fabric to make something special, now remember I just started to sew so it may not be perfect, but it will defiantly be made with all of my heart!!! The fabric was ordered from Japan so it is taking along time to get here and I have so many ideas for it when it does!!! I am so excited about this, I hope that you all are too!
Well, I hear Izzy waking up so I should get a bottle ready or she will be a very GRUMPY baby!
Have a wonderful day/evening my beautiful blog family!
xoxo~Meg
POST #50!
yay Giveaways are so much fun!! I am having one right now too!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
You are too kind Meg :) thank you for buying the Josie necklace!!! I can't wait for you to get it!
ReplyDeleteNo problem, I would have done it anyway!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg
Dear meg, congratz on the 50th post!!! So happy and feeling lucky that i found your inspirational blog! Looking forward to your creations and also the wonderful ever so sweet giveaway! Have a lovely merry happy start of the week and love to you!
ReplyDeleteHello to my twin!!! We sure have a lot in common don't we? I really look forward to reading your blog everyday and when you post more than once, even better!!
ReplyDelete