I am so excited, last night I signed up for Happy Mail, have you done this yet? Jamie, one of my wonderful blog followers, founded this amazing concept and blog, she wants to spread the HAPPY MAIL LOVE by having people sign up to send other people a little something through the mail to brighten their day! Who doesn't love getting a (good) surprise when you walk out to your mailbox? Happy Mail Love has spread over 7 Countries!!!! U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, France, Australia
and 22 different states in the United States! Now that is AMAZING!!! I am participating in February Happy Mail, I can't wait to see who I get and where she is from so that I can start collecting little somethings for them!
So if you haven't already...sign up and spread the LOVE, you never know, I could get you!!!
What a great idea Jamie, thanks for giving me the opportunity to make someones day a little brighter!!!
Have a Happy Mail Day!
xoxo~Meg
Post #42
YAY, Meg! I am so excited that you joined Happy Mail. You are going to love it and I'm so glad we became friends!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty excited about it! Me too!!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg
Hi, i'm going to join up, i love mail :) hope you are keeping warm xx
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of this and I love mail!! Thanks for posting. :)
ReplyDeleteHadn't heard about this but it sounds like a great idea - who doesn't love getting something nice in the mail?
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to my blog, Amy thanks for following along, I am now a follower of your cute blog as well!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg