Okay this is post 37, I am trying ladies! I am not going to write much this morning, I am typing with one hand and holding a fussy 5 month old in the other!
Speaking of counting days, this is day 15 of NO school for my children and it looks like we are getting some more snow this afternoon, by Friday we are supposed to accumulate up to 6 more inches on top of what is already on the ground! Come on patience, kick in anytime now...that would be GREAT!!
My computer downstairs is still not connecting to the internet, so I am still up here in the cold office being warmed by my scary space heater that now makes me a nervous wreck! My hubby took our wireless router to work to have one of the tech guys check it out to see if it is toast, oh please don't let it be!!
Okay, this typing with one hand is getting more difficult so I am going to wrap this up for now and hopefully I can write some more this evening once Gabe gets home to take over the kiddos! If you are keeping track that will make post 38!
Have a great day!
xoxo~Meg
Must be hard to type with one hand and you did a great job! I hope your computer downstairs work for you soon! How wonderful to have snow fall! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful to know your birthday falls on the 18th of jan...mine is on the 8th of Jan. :) How cool is it..that we are both Jan babies. :) Love to you!
ReplyDelete