Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Day!

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the wonderful Birthday wishes! I had an amazing day with my husband, he took me out to eat Thai food and then shopping at Joann's Fabric...I was like a kid in a candy store! I got some more yarn to make more bows, I picked up some goodies for my giveaway(when I have it), I got some pretty ribbon, felt, new knitting needles and a new loom, this one is used for making afgans and baby blankets! After we got home there was a surprise waiting for me at my front door, Gabe ordered me a dozen long stem roses in assorted colors! He has also let me craft all evening while he has taken care of the kids, I have an amazing husband don't I??


Here are some things I got today...


There was a card with these, it read:
Happy Birthday!
Alot has happend since your last one, it has all been so awsome! I love very much!
Love, Gabe


Bright orange and teal!



I did some crafting this evening, here is what I have been working on....



I made this for Jamie, shhh, don't tell! (0;
I hope she likes it!!!



Well blog family, I am going to relieve Gabe of his duties for the night so he can get to bed! Have a wonderful night/day! Love to you all and thanks again!!!

xoxo~Meg

Post #66

9 comments:

  1. glad you had an amazing birthday!!! and that wreath is really beautiful!!
    i think you've moved from "kinda crafty" mom to full-fledged crafty mom:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..I'm agree to Elise, you are going to be expert now..
    I just love to knowing that you've had a fantastic day.
    Good for you!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww the heart wreath is so cute! glad you had a great birthday!! The flowers are beautiful :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet husband! That wreath looks super great, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a great present. You have a truly loving husband. You have a great blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog! Visiting yours for the first and LOVE it! :D I'll be back soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhh! I think Jamie likes!!! Or loves it!! ;) hehehe If you tell me it's posted, I'm gonna check it out. ha! I'll have a drawing for you to look over tonite or tomorrow!!! I'm excited to get started on it! So glad you had a wonderful birthday!!! I'm with everybody else...you need to just change it now from "kinda crafty" to "adventures of a crafty mamma". =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!
    Jamie~I knew you would peek, that is why i posted it! (0; I can't wait too see the drawing, i am sure i will fall in love with it!!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, happy birthday!! I love your valentine's wreath - it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg