This apron was made using a vintage table cloth I found at a flea market and the pockets are made with the fabric I won from Zarina in the Sew Fantastic giveaway last month, then I just sewed some pretty ribbon for the ties and there you go an instant classic apron!
This apron was made using muslin, vintage fat quarters and buttons, I added a pretty yo-yo in the middle, there are two pretty deep pockets on either side of the yo-yo!
Here is a closer look at the pocket of the first one, do you see my label??? How exciting is that???
This is the fabric I am using for my next apron, I am in love with this fabric! It has everything I love printed on it, including the colors(red, turquiose and yellow)! I can't wait to get started on it!
Well there you go, I know most of you are thinking, "THOSE took you all day, really?" but it was a sewing lesson for me as well! Once I get the hang of my sewing machine I will be whipping these out as fast as I do my knitted bows...speaking of knitting, I need to go and do some of that, I think I am having withdraws! (0 ;
By the way, do you like the apron in the middle, NO not the one made from the table cloth, the other one? That just might be something that I am going to include in my giveaway! Only 4 more followers or 32 posts needed before I will have it! I have been buying, collecting and making specail things for this giveaway! It is going to be some of my favorite things!! I am still waiting for some things to arrive, so if I do reach 25 followers before they get here then I will have to wait until they do, but I am so excited to have it!!! I hope you all are too!
Okay, I am off to knit, have a wonderful night/day my wonderful blog family, you are the BEST!!
Welcome to my blog family Janel!!!
xoxo~Meg
Post #68




Very talented Miss Meg. I love everything you just made.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting !
ReplyDeleteLovely apron, nice to see your busy making and sewing.
I think it's a hard work for me, it's never been easy for me (I don't really have that talent about sewing things, messed up might be the result)
Congratulation for using your label! (BTW)
those fabrics and the aprons are super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteand happy belated birthday!!!
i've been wanting to make some aprons!
ReplyDeletethey look great!
stop doing all the things i don't have time for- LOL!!
:O)
oh so cute!! great joB!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay