Oh my, could it be....I get to go to my favorite Yarn Shop and Flea Market today, that is if these slick roads allow me to! My wonderful hubby is going to watch the kids this afternoon so that I can have some mommy time, I think that he sees that these snow days have taken it's toll on me! Oh honey, how blessed I am to have you in my life...love you schnookums!
I think a little yarn therapy is just what the doctor ordered to cure my cabin fever! I am just going to bask in all of the wonderful colors, touch all of the fabulous textures and just take it all in! Then I will head over the the Flea Market and get lost in all of the vintage goodies!
As I am blogging I am also watching the morning news and it is making me a little nervous and unsure of my possible outing this afternoon! There are allot of cars in the ditch along the highways! I hope that the roads are clear enough for my trusty minivan to pass over, I will be driving slow of course, but clear roads would be wonderful. So this mommy time may not happen for me today, keep your fingers crossed!
I will let you all know how it went tonight!
xoxo~Meg
.S. Welcome to my blog family Mandy and Amanda(I tried to check out your blog and the link doesn't work, so leave me your link when you get the chance, I would love to follow along with your adventures too!)
Post #44
NO!!!!! It is snowing again!! So "mommy time" may not happen today....sigh!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hubby is so sweet! I hope you still get your "mommy time". I would love to visit a Flea Market but we hardly have those here. Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes...made my day a happy one! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
ReplyDeleteOh rats! I was getting excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that I found something perfect for you today. I hope we get each other for happy mail soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope I can get your hubby to have a small talk with mine, hehehe..he is so cute ( I mean your hubby) you are so lucky..
ReplyDeletegood luck today!