Once again I am following along with Jamie and taking random photos throughout my day...keep in mind, I am a stay at home mom that rarely goes anywhere, so these might be a little boring, I apologize in advance!
Izzy and I's morning talk! She sometimes talks with her mouth full! (o;
This is my husbands cat, Steve(yes, his name is Steve), I caught him trying to sneak upstairs! He has been banned to the basement for peeing on my kitchen floor...4 times!!
Gabe says that Steve is my nemesis! This cat has to be immortal, he is like 15 years old and still acts like a kitten, he has way more than 9 lives!!
The kids got out of school early today for Teacher meetings, so I told them this morning that they were going to clean their rooms when they got home! My mom came over today to spend the afternoon with me and the kids!
And obviously help clean...
Here is Nash trying to convince my mom that a piece of trash is important!
Here is Ragan blocking the camera from taking a picture of her dirty room!
I found out that I have a new nephew today, my step-sister had her first baby boy, his name is Jameson Crane and he only weighed 4lbs 5oz and was 18 inches long! He was born early due to complications, but mommy and baby are doing beautifully!
Check out this little sleeper my mom bought for the new little one...
It is so tiny! I don't think that Izzy's leg could fit in it!
After mom went home and the kids finally got their rooms clean, we sat down and had a yummy dinner...
Baked Spaghetti!
Then it was time for kitchen clean up and finally...
Sleepy time! zzzzzzzzzzzz
Good night all!
Don't forget about my giveaway, it ends Sunday night!!!
xoxo~Meg







Aww, this was a great post and not boring at all! So nice of your Mom to come over and help out. I wish my Mom lived closer to me, but I am getting a chance to see her this Saturday. Woohoo!
ReplyDeletewow, your baby girl has really beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeletenice to see a little peek of your day :)
Hi! I am excited to start happy mail with you! I love looking at all your pictures, my daughter is sitting here saying "baby, baby" and wants to see your daughter lol. Your kids are so cute, and I used to have a messy room too haha now I can't stand mess! Anyways I am super excited to get to know you!!!
ReplyDeletewow that is an amazing pic of Steve :) That baked sketti looks so yummy! you should totally post the recipe!! Sketti is one of our most fav meals in this house!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
miss Izzy has the LOVELIEST eyelashes! just a beautiful little creation, Meg!
ReplyDeleteand Steve - great name for a cat. sorry about the pee, but ya gotta give the guy some credit! ;)
your baked spaghetti has me hungry, girl!