Hello!!!
Today we are having a going away dinner for Gabe's brother and his family at my in-laws house , they are moving to South Carolina on Tuesday and this will be the last time we can all get together before they leave. Last night they all came over here for dinner, it was both of Gabe's brother's and their families and Gabe's cousin and his family. There were 3 babies here that are only 4 weeks apart in age, it was so funny to watch them together! Zoey, the oldest of the 3, she cracked me up, she is a very touchy feely baby so she couldn't keep her hands or feet off of Olivia when we laid them all down to take pictures. I don't think I have laughed that hard in along time!
Zoey(6 mos) ~ Olivia(5 mos) ~ Izzy(5 mos)
Then poor Olivia was attacked by both Izzy and Zoey...
but she took it like a champ!
This morning I made another apron and knitted another bow, this time I put it on a headband instead of an alligator clip.
{This is knitted with an Organic Cotton so it is really floppy, but it works!}
I have to work tomorrow, so once again I will be MIA, I am hoping to reach my 25 follower goal this week, only 1 more!!
Welcome to my blog family Leah, thanks for helping out!!
xoxo~Meg
Post #75
Cute babies. I really like the headband bow. It shouldn't look floppy at all once its positioned on the head.
ReplyDeleteLovely post, ADORABLE babies :)
ReplyDelete