Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Bad Case of Cabin Fever!

We have all been couped up in this house for over 2 weeks, besides the small trips to and from the grocery store(which is 2 blocks away) and my mom's house! I think that we have come down with a bad case of cabin fever, and it doesn't look like there's finding a cure anytime soon! So this is what we have been doing these last few days...

We have been snuggled on the couch watching allot of television...



I caught the kids jousting in the hallway, in full gear...





I haven't taken off my slippers, unless I am in the shower of course...


Gabe calls these my "old man slippers"! He's not a fan!

I have been taking random pictures of our vintage nick knacks around the house...









I've been knitting...



Ragan came upstairs to ask my opinion on a note that she had written a boy in her class, oh my goodness she is already writing boys love letters! I made her change a couple minor details, she had the L word in there a little too much, so I had her change the LOVES to LIKES! She said that she had asked a friend of hers if she would ask this other boy if he liked her as a girlfriend so I asked her, "Why do you care, I thought that you liked Luke?", she said and I quote "Mom, I am torn between two boys, I like them both!" I suggested that she just like one boy, preferably the one that she was giving the letter to! Oh boy, am I going to have my hands full with her...


It is still pretty cute!!

Well, I hope that you aren't coming down with "the fever" like we are! Maybe I will get lucky and Friday won't be as bad out and I can go to the Yarn Shop and Flea Market! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. Gabe fixed my computer, so at least I am warm! Thanks honey, you are the best!!!

Post #41

2 comments:

  1. Congratz on getting the computer fixed!! So sorry to hear about the cabin fever...i hope you and your family get well soon! I adore all your lovely vintage items! Gorgeous! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the yellow yarn! I wish I would add a couple of knitting minutes to my day.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg