So today I found these...
I just fell in love with these little guys!

A box full of vintage jewelry...

And yes, more buttons!!!

After the Flea Market mom and I went to the new quilt shop on the square, oh my goodness, I was in fabric heaven! And the lady working there was telling me all about their beginners quilting class, boy did it sound so tempting! Maybe that will be another project I can tackle! I had never heard anyone talk about quilting the way that she did, it was like it was her first born, she was very passionate about it to say the least!
Tomorrow my wonderful husband is taking me to check out some more Flea Market's and Thrift Stores and then out to eat. That is just a little weekend before my Birthday treat, Monday we are going to Micheal's and then I get to choose a place for lunch. I guess it is good that my Birthday fell on a Holiday this year, Gabe doesn't have to work, but the kids have to go to school to make up for all of the snow days! Yay, I get to go out on a date!!
Have a wonderful weekend! You are all AMAZING!
xoxo~Meg
Post #60!
You found some goodies today!!!! Love it all!!! I received your envelope today with the cards!!! Thanks so much! Thank you sooooo much for the necklace! I looove it!!!! I'll take a pic soon when I wear it!
ReplyDeletesoooooooooo jealous of that box of vintage jewelry! i read an article recently of people using vintage broaches etc for wedding bouquets, they were gorgeous! have fun with them.
ReplyDeleteand i've really wanted to start quilting too!
How wonderful! I LOVE flea Market's and thrift Stores! Your findings are gorgeous!! I wish i could join you too. :) I really encourage you to join the quilting class if you have time. It will be really inspirational and fun! Happy BIRTHDAY in advance...wishing you a wonderful happy merry celebration and many more! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!
ReplyDeletewow those are some awesome finds!! I want to take a quilting class this year too!! I'm hoping to finish one before the ned of the year.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay