Aren't they pretty? I know just where you can pick some up.....right here! The sweet lady behind these hand dyed beauties goes by the name of Zarina, you should stop in and say hello and tell her how pretty her fabrics and threads are...go on, I'll wait right here until you get back!
**********************************************************
Okay, now that you are back I want to show you something else that came in the mail today...
Yep, that's right, they are my very own sew-in labels for all of my handmade goodies! I was so excited to get these today, when I opened the envelope that they were in I almost cried(happy tears of course)! I am going to put these little babies on everything that I make from now on, so that when someone asks "Hey, who made that pretty scarf?" (or anything else I make), the person wearing it can just show them the label...I have a label! Can you believe that? I purchased these from Etsy(of course)from the shop Jennifer Jewel's, I ordered these just last week and I already got them, now that is some fast work! I guess this is BIG motivation for me to make some more goodies to giveaway or maybe even sell someday...sigh!
Have a great evening, morning, afternoon everyone!
xoxo~Meg
P.S. Welcome to my little blog family Amy!
Post #43
Yep, it's official. You are now obligated to start making cute things with your new label. I'm requesting anything with a bow on it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still a little ??? about what you going to make, but I'm so happy for you. Something about making it a dream come true, don't you think ?
ReplyDeleteAll the best !!
xo to you Meg.
I'm glad it has arrived safely. And thank you for sending your readers my way.
ReplyDelete