Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Pretty Productive Saturday!

Well, I took the day off from blogging and Etsy browsing so that I could get some stuff done around here, both creative and domestic! I did some laundry and then Gabe and I decided that we were going to see how Izzy liked cereal! Well, what do you think?
Gabe was feeding her while I took some cute pictures...



She then decided she should just do it herself...



I am not sure if she liked it, I think that she liked the spoon more than the cereal!

After lunch I sat down and did nothing but knit, I was determined to get my mom's scarf finished! Here it is...finally!



I also worked on some yo-yo's for a project I have had in my head for a couple of weeks now! Everything is vintage on these little beauties, right down to the thread that's holding them together!





Well there you have it, it's not much I know, but it is a start! I had better get to bed now, it is 1:00 in the morning and my hubby just came out here and said that I needed to go to bed! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. I want to welcome Lindsay to my blog family, and she is having a cute giveaway on her blog so go check it out!

Post #47

4 comments:

  1. Izzy is soo adorable...look at her beautiful eyes! So happy to hear that you had a productive day...that scarf for your mama is gorgeous! And those yo yo are soo adorable. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg! You are so crafty. I want to learn how to do all of those things. I know I can do it, it's just finding the time. Right about now you are looking like Superwoman to me with 3 kids and still time to craft. What's your secret? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izzy is so cute!!!!! Your scarf is gorgeous, I was just saying the other day I wanted a bright yellow scard to go with my navy peacoat! Yours turned out awesome and I LOVE your yo-yo project, so cute! Thanks for welcoming me :) your so sweet!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby, cute scarf, cute yo-yo's! Looks like you had a great Saturday, Meg. I love to make yo-yo's, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg