Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love is in the Air, Can you feel it??

I can't believe that it is almost February, and that means it is almost Valentine's Day! It is funny how February 14th can all of the sudden take on a different meaning when you are in love, before it was just another day! To get us all ready for the international day of love I found a few pictures on *weheartit* to get us started thinking of the ones that we love!




This picture makes me think of my husband, he is a huge Star Wars nerd, but he's my nerd and I wouldn't want him any other way!!

I was also reading an article in the recent Better Homes & Gardens Magazine about neat ideas for you sweetheart on Valentines Day, here are a couple...


The "I Love You" toast stamper from www.bakeitpretty.com.

Anthropologie has this neat way of leaving love notes around the house for your sweetie to discover, they are glass vessels with corks and it comes with a few blank scrolls so you can jot down a sweet note, place it in the bottle and put it someplace you  know your schnookums will be sure to find it! They also have other cute little Valentine's cards and goodies!

I can't wait to use this coupon...
 
I bet it will smell yummy, just in time for Valentines Day!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I wanted to follow along with Jamie's idea of posting pics of your everyday, so here is what today looked like...



Of course I must start off my morning with a little of this...




And watch a little of that...


It is going to be COLD this week!!

Then the kids went back to school this morning, thank goodness!!!

Brushing their teeth...


And then off to school they go!

And then Izzy and I just hung out and had our usual morning "conversation"...

I did most of the talking, she is a good listener!
(o;

This picture wasn't taken today, obviously, but sice I wrote about LOVE and Valentines Day I thought I would share it with you...


Here is Gabe and I 15 years ago!!
I tell our love story here.


Have a wonderful Wednesday and don't forget about my giveaway!

xoxo~Meg

8 comments:

  1. what sweet kiddos!
    (leland has the wolverine shirt in blue!)
    those where very lovely pictures to get me in the Valentine's mood, honestly, i keep forgetting we're that close to it!
    that pic of you guys is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your love story!!! That is sooo sweet and amazing!!! Love it! I love hearing how people meet. Your story makes my heart happy. =)
    Love your everyday photos!!! I also love the love notes in the bottle! I may have to do something similar for all my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always forget to do the pic thing... i use to take photos ALL the time but i have a point n shoot camera and i kinda hate it now b/c i want a big nikon! lol
    but i'm all in the love day spirit! the kidds have a valentines party to go to next week so i'm making valentines and getting theirs ready for all their lil friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos Meg, and i love the picture of you and Gabe! Hope you are having a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such Valentine's loveliness! I like it. I'm a big fan of love...mainly because my sweetheart is amazing. ;)

    Meg, thanks for coming by and your sweet comments! Hope you have a great Thursday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lego picture and you're right about Valentine's day being just any other holiday when you're single but when you have someone to share it with.. it becomes a really exciting holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post. Such a great toaster! I wish you the best of luck with the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg