Thursday With MOM!
Well I had a great day with my mom, after we left the doctor we went to Bath and Body Works and smelled everything in the store and of course I had to buy something for someone, I really shouldn't go in there, it is not good for the ol' pocket book!! After Bath and Body Works we went to one of my other favorite stores, Target...and yes, I had to buy some goodies for someone there too! My mom bought me a couple of cute shirts that were on sale, I actually have somewhere to wear them tomorrow when I go to work. We ate at Panda Express and I had way too much, but it was soooo good!
I am working on a couple new bows this evening, I am using the colors bright orange and teal and I hope to have them finished so that I can post them on here, I feel like I haven't knitted in forever, I have been so excited about getting everything for my giveaway, just a couple more things need to arrive! Only 3 more followers to go, we are getting so close!
I should start dinner, Gabe will be home in a little bit and I always like to have dinner ready when he gets home!
xoxo~Meg
Post #71
awww I love mom days!!
ReplyDeletelove love
janel
Mom days are my favorite! I just had one of those days on Monday. It goes by so fast doesn't it? It was good chatting with you today. :)
ReplyDeleteI love B&BB and Target!
ReplyDeletenice! great to have some chill time with your momma!
ReplyDeleteI used to not really care much about BBworks, but now i could spend all day in there lathering and pampering:O) i love their kitchen lemon and their pomengranite hand sanitizer...
and everytime i go to Target i find some amazing deal, that ends up turning my trip for diapers in to a $60 purchase, LOL!
glad you had a great day:O)
Sounds like a fun day!!! I plan on visiting Tar-jay tomorrow! It's my very favorite. Well, besides hobby lobby of course. =)
ReplyDeletexoxo