

My Dearest Etsy,
What is it about you that makes my heart flutter, is it the captivating photos that fill up my computer screen everyday, or all of the original creations that you showcase it seems like only for my eyes? Oh Etsy, how I can gaze at your pretty pages all day and never tire of you, you complete me. My heart races when I click on your "commit to buy" button, it is like I have won a prize! I am so happy that I discovered you, I have a good feeling about us and our future together. I hope one day to be able to grace your pages with my own creations, so until that day I will be your loyal patron and you will be my healthy addiction. Thank you Etsy for always being there for me whenever I have a need for that perfect gift or amazing supplies, thank you!
Love Always,
Meg
Post #38
My husband also gets weirded out when I blog. You should see him when I get on E-bay. haha
ReplyDeleteEtsy. It's like crack for crafty people.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap...i need that on a shirt! ha!