Monday, January 18, 2010

Guess What Today Is????



One of the best gifts this year was making so many new friends through this blog, I have been truely blessed with all of your kind words and inspiration!

Thank you!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. I was so excited to find out that I won the giveaway on Lizzie's Blog, what a wonderful Birthday surprise!! Welcome to my blog family Lizzie, make yourself at home!!! By the way, Lizzie makes 20 followers, I hope that everything that I have ordered gets here in time! (0:

Post #65

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Meg!!!!
    oxox
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i hope you're having a fantastic and magical day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Beautiful!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year!!!
    I'll email you back soon. I'd love to try that idea!
    Happy birthday to youuuu! Happy birthday to yoouuuuuu! Happy Birthday, dear Meggggg. Happy Birthday to you!!!! =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Meg!!!! Congrats on winning Lizzie's giveaway! Hope you have an awesome day :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day! And congrats on winning the Elsie-inspired goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Meg! I hope your day is just wonderful. Have lots of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Meg! Sending much love from Texas. I'm getting some goodies in the mail to you this week. Can't wait to hear about your day. Hope it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipee and hooray! Happy birthday sweet sweet Meg! I hope you are having a wonderful merry bright and happy day! Wishing you lots of wonderful things to come and many more! Have a lovely merry week too and love to you!

    p/s: congratz on wining that lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, I had a great day and got lots of goodies from my family, I will post pics later! I am working on something for Jamie and I really want to get it done tonight! Love you all!!!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!!!!!!
    and i'm so happy that someone gets it that will love it all! yay!!
    and turquoise and red... mmmm that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure are very lucky to win in a short span.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg