Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Bow!

Here is my latest bow, I just finished this about 10 minutes ago!! I really need to get some different yarn colors, I have used all the colors I have on hand. Does anyone have any color suggestions??? I know I am going to get pink, purple and a couple different colors of blue, just let me know, like I have said before, "I am an open book with blank pages just waiting to be filled!!!" So go ahead, fill me up!

The button is a vintage brown toggle button...



You all are so AMAZING, always remember that!!

xoxo~Meg

Post #53

8 comments:

  1. Oooh they're all so sweet! What a creative use of buttons too, I luv it!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a grey colour?
    It's always goes well with all type of colour.

    I love the button you use on this.
    You are so creative, always remember that too!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet:) I love the necklace below! How did you do it? Make a tutorial!:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous cute bow! Loving that button and the color! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dark and light browns, and maybe white and black? also I love navy blue with bright yellow and aqua and orange :) sorry for so many hehe
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S I love your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the suggestions and compliments! I was actually thinking some of those colors myself, now I just need to get to the Yarn Shop!!!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. i vote for grey also! It looks great with canary yellow, or a plum, or navy :O)
    i never would have thought of knitting bows, they are really different! and i like the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuuute Meg! I just wanted to let you know that I linked to you on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg