Friday, April 2, 2010

What a GOOD Friday...

This morning we woke up to rain and thunder, which is one of my favorite things about Spring....really, I love thunderstorm season, there is something about the smell right before and right after it rains that reminds me of when I was little!



But, no matter how rainy it is outside, there was a little bit of sunshine waiting for me in my mailbox this afternoon...


I got a little Happy Mail package from the lovely and talented Janel, she made one of her amazing custom portraits of Gabe and I...oh my goodness, I LOVE IT, it's perfect!! Plus she sent me one of my Etsy favorites, the Forever Print by Amelia Mae! Thank you so much Janel, you are awesome!!!

Well I hope that you are having a GOOD FRIDAY! Have a wonderful weekend and a safe and blessed Easter!
If you haven't already, be sure to enter my giveaway....HERE! 

xoxo~Meg

9 comments:

  1. just adore that portrait of you and gabe! so sweet! and, as always, thank you for all of the lovely inspiration on your blog :)
    happy easter!
    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the drawing!!!

    Have a great day

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing! What a wonderful surprise to see that come in the mailbox! I would LOVE to have one of those of me and Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that first gocco print in the first picture by Silje hanging right here beside me! =)
    Awesome surprises from Janel! Yay!
    Happy Good Friday!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Love the print of you by Janel! I had her do one for me too! I will have to post a photo of it soon! I am slacking on my blog lately~ Dang! :) Have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your drawing from Janel its gorgeous.
    Have a lovely Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely portrait...like it so much...

    xo.
    aphrodita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that print and that second photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg