Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Facts {10 Questions}...

First, I would like that thank all of you that commented on yesterday's post, you are all wonderful and it meant the world to me!!!



I saw this on Rachel's blog yesterday and thought it looked like fun...



1. When do you feel happiest? When I am around my family, just hanging out watching T.V.!




2. How do you take care of yourself? Well, lately I haven't been taking care of myself...but, I have stopped drinking pop, watching what I eat and taking my little girl for walks around town!



3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? I am definitley motivated my others...reading blogs, emails and SOME internet articals!



4. What do you do for fun? Hummmm, let's see...I guess go to Target, I am pretty boring!



5. What intimidates you? Honestly, not much...I don't mean that I am a bad ass or anything like that, but I'm just not easily intimidated.



6. What is something you're proud of? My 3 amazing children!



7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________. I never have done an illegal drug!!!



8. Favorite vacation spot. I have never really been a vacation, but I get to see the ocean for the first time this summer and I am so excited about it!!!



9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). I'm not sure yet, I will have to let you know...I'm shooting for a 10!



10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________. If you knew me really well you'd know that I am a little bit of a control freak when it comes to my children!




There are my answers, now I want to know yours!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

And then...




Tonight, Ragan is a butterfly in her school production of the Lion King, I am sure that she will be the most beautiful butterfly in the jungle! I have to have her all ready and in full fluttering fashion in an hours time...hey, Hakuna Matata!
 I will make sure to take pictures!
Have a wonderful Friday!

xoxo~Meg

8 comments:

  1. Oh..There is so much nice thing about you..Tell me about your "control freak", didn't know every mother has them?
    Every good mother have them, so please consider yourself as a amazing mother.
    I'm going shooting for 10 also today, I sure hope you can have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had an illegal drug either!
    Tar-jay makes me happy too. ;) It's on my list of happy places, hehe.
    Happy Friday!!!!
    Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so stinkin excited for you to see the ocean and have a real vacay!!!! You totally deserve it. You know I love Target, too! It's quite the danger zone for me since it's literally right down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Target to I am kinda glad I dont have one nearby because I would probably spend all my money there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a total control freak too!! lol when I get bored I go to target too or Hobby Lobby. Oh I bet you are going to take a on of pictures tonight, tell her I said good luck, Lion King is awesome!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun answers! I'm sure the play was great - can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited that you get to see the ocean soon!! It is such an amazing thing! :)
    You are amazing!! Thanks for sharing so much always~!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog!
    here are my answers...

    www.reworkedart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg