Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hakuna Matata...

Hello Everyone!

Well Ragan's play The Lion King was a success, and she was the most beautiful butterfly I have ever seen!

Here are the (many) pictures...

This was before the play at home...

So pretty!



It was such a good play, a bit longer than Izzy could stand (2 hours) so she and Gabe went home during intermission!
I took 145 photos last night! My camera and I weren't getting along and the battery died during the first 15 minutes of the play, luckily we only live a block from the school, so Gabe ran home and got my other battery!

Isn't she beautiful!!!
{I added the butterflies around her.}

Ragan and Nash
It took 3 tries to get Nash to not look discusted.

Ragan and her friend Mary, she was a Vulture!

I have to admit, I got really teary eyed when I first saw Ragan grace the stage...I was filled with pride and happiness for her! She amazes me everyday! I know that she is my oldest, but she is still my little girl...I love her so!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!
I am going to get a very much needed pedicure this afternoon...sigh!
Then tomorrow, I get to watch Ragan in The Lion King all over again with my mom and sister...hey, it's the circle of life! (o;

xoxo~Meg

14 comments:

  1. She makes a beautiful butterfly! I loved the pictures! Your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I just got to say she is the most beautiful butterfly I have ever seen..GGGGGG!!
    Love love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. she looks so pretty! ahhh i love your mother's pride, it's so sweet and precious. and i LOVE that picture of everyone on stage with balloons or balls or whatever. it looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great little butterfly you have alot of reasons to be proud! I love the lion king

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is so cute! Regan was adorable in her butterfly costume! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to be doing fun things like that.

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beautiful butterfly! What a great and fun production for the kids to do! You are such a proud mama which is wonderful to see!! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ragan looks so beautiful! I can see why you are so proud, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a gorgeous butterfly! Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. she looks really beautiful! and the sets for the play look great. congrats proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! She looks adorable and it looks like it was such a great play! Hope you had a great pedicure! I need one too~ Enjoy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww a proud mommy moment!!! I love it!! She is a gorgeous butterfly!! I enjoyed ooking at all the pictures!! <33
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute! looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is absolutely beautiful, just like her Momma.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg