Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunshine, Happy Mail & The Sneaky Mom...

Hello Beautiful Blog Family!

This morning I woke up to find that I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Kimberly from the blog Poppy Luxe Designs!!
 The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world! You know that when I get these awards they mean the world to me, but it is so hard for me to just pick 12 blogs that deserve this...so, once again I am cheating and giving it to everyone, you all inspire me to be a better person, both creativly and personally! I have said this before and I will say it again, I am blessed to have you! Personally I think I am pretty boring and to know that there are so many of you that actually want to read what I write everyday just blows my mind!



Not only did I get this sweet nomination this morning, but I also recieved some Happy Mail!!!!

I recieved my "technical win" giveaway goodies from Jamie from With Love and I got a card from my Happy Mail partner Tiffany with a gift card to Starbucks...yum!
Thank you so much ladies!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Guess what?


The boys were back yesterday!
So I was being the sneaky mom and taking pictures of them from upstairs...see Ragan twirling her hair...tisk, tisk! And they have already come by looking for her again today...good thing she was with Gabe, but I have a feeling they will be back!

Well, have a wonderful weekend!!!

xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. Lovely happy mail Meg and that photo of Ragan twirling her hair is sweet :) hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so not boring! I love talking to you on the phone. We never run out of anything to say. That picture of Ragan twirling her hair in front of those boys is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! Congrats on your nomination, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sneaky mom is so cute!! i loved the story about Ragan and the boys the other day. i was DYING to comment but my work computer won't allow it on some blogs :(

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg