Okay, yesterday my sweet husband came home with a surprise for me...an iMac computer!
I have always been a PC girl and this computer is definitely taking some getting used to...does anyone else have one and if so tips and/or tricks would be helpful, so far it has a mind of it's own and is running really slow! It's not a brand new Mac, but has the new operating system. He bought it for me because I love to edit photos and create slideshows and he heard that Macs are better for that purpose....so far browsing the web hasn't been a treat to say the least, photos will not load on some sites and last night my blog looked like someone had come in and erased half of it! And I am typing in larger font because it won't let me change the size...it's either LARGE or SMALL, no NORMAL size(I guess Macs like to be unique, huh?)
Thanks for listening!
Have a wonderful Tuesday, looks like we are going to have more rain here!
xoxo~Meg
P.S. Kimberly, please email me your info so that I can get your goodies out to you, thanks!!
megcantrell2008@yahoo.com




Good luck! That's why I don't want to go to Mac, I don't like change!!!!! haha! Hope it gets figured out soon!!! Have a fabulous day!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love my MAC and will NEVER go back to a windows platform...ever! Trust me, once you get used to it, you will love it forever!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
I am a PC girl myself but I know people that use Macs love them. good luck
ReplyDeleteCarrie
wow i love that photo of the knitted socks!! i'd love a pair of those!
ReplyDeleteI tried using a mac down in SF and could not get the hang of it, Ill stick to my PC. Hope you can get it all figured out, Im sure once you get the hang of things you will love it!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
xoxo,
Lindsay
oh fun!!! you'll never wanna go back once you get used to it! :) XOX
ReplyDeleteadorable adorable adorable blog! found you from one pearl button. please follow!
ReplyDeletexoxox
http://caraalynn.blogspot.com
I used a PC for 20 years and last year I bought a mac. you'll never wanna go back. macs are wonderful and so smartly done. it takes time getting used to but if you have question you can go to their page its really good. shouldnt be running slow because macs are super quick loading with a good internet connection!
ReplyDeleteYou are gonna love it. seriously. plus it doesnt get all the pc's virus. its great for editing, thats why I bought mine cuz im studying advertising design :)
Good luck!!
I think I'll stick with PC. I miss you!
ReplyDeletehooray mac! it took me a while to get used to my computer as well, but once you do, it's sooo much easier than a pc! :D
ReplyDeletecongrats on your awesome new computer!!
Congratz on your new mac book! I really adore mac products...they just look so cool! I'm in time to come you will get use to the mac enviroment. I am sure you are gonna love it. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how you like it, I have considered switching but haven't made the leap yet!
ReplyDeleteWorth it? :)
Thanks everyone! I am actually on my PC right now making this comment because my Mac was making me angry...I just hope I get the hang of it! My husband said that it needs more RAM and then it should run a little smoother, fingers crossed!
ReplyDeletexoxo~Meg
ohh it should be running great. I have no pearls of wisdom...not a very tech-savvy person. Bought an imac last last fall I love it. Much easier for me to figure things out than on a pc. Just purchased a macbook pro thanks to some unused credit card rewards points and am loving it as well. Especially iphoto. Give it some time and i bet you'll be a fan too :)
ReplyDelete