Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brighten Your Day Thursday Challenge...Accepted

Hello Everyone!


Today on Jamie's blog she is challenging everyone to brighten someone's day by letting at least 3 people know what you admire most about them...Well, I accept your challenge Jamie ...


My first person I chose to brighten their day is YOU!



Jamie, I admire the way you always encourage your blog readers to inspire others just as you do...how you have the courage to fight MS...the courage to speak your mind...the courage to post your goals and the ability and talent to achieve them! You inspire so many of us everyday and I am blessed to call you my friend, I'll eat you up I love you so!






Kristie, I admire your determination...the courage to take a chance on your dreams...your ability to not take anyone's crap...that you have never settled for less than what you deserve! You have become one of my closest friends, I know that may sound silly to some because you and I have never met, but it is true...GOD has brought you into my life for a reason(with the help of Jamie and Happy Mail of course)to be a lifelong friend! Love ya Kristie!





Lindsay, I admire your ability to set you mind to something and do it...your everyday sweetness, even when someone is getting you down...your loyalty as a friend...your talent in all things crafty...your love of pandas and cupcakes, which goes perfectly with your beautiful personality!
Thank you for being a great friend, I have been blessed by it! Love ya!

These are for all of your amazing ladies...





Love you guys!

xoxo~Meg

12 comments:

  1. I saw your post and thought "Aww, that's so sweet. She's posting about my challenge!" Then I kept reading and starting bawling my eyes out. Thank you so much!
    "I'll eat you up I love you so"... I just started making something with that on it last nite!
    Thank you so much! You're a dear, dear friend and definitely one of my besties. Thank you for being there for me and thank you for these uplifting and inspiring words. I love you!!!!
    xoxo -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you gotta make a girl cry? haha
    That was so sweet and I am so very thankful for our friendship. It is a blessing and I am grateful everyday that the good Lord brought you into my life. Friendship is priceless. I love talking to you on the phone, you crack me up, you have the same sense of humor as me and we just go together like peanut butter and jelly. I love you so much, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Im glad to know I am not the only one who is crying *passes Kleenex to Jamie*. Thank you Meg, your words really brightened my day and I am so lucky to have you as a friend. You are so kind, generous, loyal and talented. I love you!!! Thank you for being an amazing friend, especially when I'm sad and you lift me up with sweet words of encouragement and thoughtfulness :)

    Thanks for being YOU, because YOU are what everyone loves :)

    This was such a great idea!! :D

    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S After I posted this I saw Kristie commented too, so here is my extra Kleenex for her as well. *passes Kleenex to Kristie*

    *hugs all around*

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww this is such a sweet post!! it definitely brightens my day to look at these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a kind and cheeful post today Meg! I like your intentional words of encouragement to your readers and blog friends!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that's so sweet! Totally cheered me up after an awful day! Thanks for the boost! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. meg, thank you for this beautiful post and for the introduction to these lovely ladies.

    best wishes to you all!
    xoxo,
    juliette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post~The girls are all so amazing! And so are you!
    Thank you for being so sweet! :)
    Have a wonderful night!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Meg, this is such a cheery and sweet post! These girls are so talented and amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg