Hello!
This past weekend I watched a movie that was one of my favorites when I was a kid...
My sister and I knew every word and song that was in this movie! Watching this made me want to look for some old photos that I new I had stashed away somewhere to show all of you....now these are really dating me, but here they are...
These were taken in 1990...20 years ago!
A couple of my friends and I were having a slumber party and decided to have ourselves a little photo shoot! I was 13 years old at the time these were taken, I guess I have always had big hair!! (o:
This is my sister and I in 1992, obviously before I started to wax my eyebrows...yes, that is a Forenza sweatshirt I have on...jealous!!
This is Gabe and I in 1995...the first time we were together!
My friend Shannon and I in 1996, nice crop top Meg!
And this is my Best Friend Joe, he was killed in a car accident about a year after this was taken...I miss him everyday!!!
There you have it, a little glimps of my past!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Now for the present, yesterday I went out to my mailbox and found this waiting for me...
It is the Violaine Print by The Black Apple
At first I had know idea why it came to me, and then I remembered Tiffany, my Happy Mail partner, had mentioned that she was having something sent directly to me that she had bought as a gift....Thank you so much Tiffany, I LOVE IT SO!!!
It completely made my day!!!
I am actually wanting to redo Izzy's bedroom using art prints from the Black Apple, so this just starts the collection off for me!
xoxo~Meg









wow what a pretty print!! and holy wow for the embarassing pics!!! LOL big hair was definetly the in thingg back then. its so weird to hear "back in 1990, 20 years ago" gosh time does go by way too fast!!! Enjoyed this post lots, hehe Im still giggling :P
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Ohmagod! I totally LOVE this post! But you knew I would, right? I will have to dig up some photos of me. I may have a few around here but I know I can get some from my mom. I miss the good ole days!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love that I just said "Ohmagod!" I am going to start saying that more often. Like everyday.
ReplyDeleteomg I love vintage photos ;)
ReplyDeleteThose photos are great Meg, i had big hair too and very tight faded jeans, crop tops and white stilletos :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Black Apple print its gorgeous xxx
LOVED The pirate movie too!! I recently put it in the queue for netflix! I will make my hubby watch it someday! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the awesome pics from the 90's!! :) I need to find one of my awesome bangs!! They were HAWT!!
I am soooooooooo glad you like the print!! :) It makes me happy to know that you love it soooo! ~ :)