It's Sunday!
That means it's time for another edition to "Getting to Know YOU" brought to you by MannLand5...go ahead, play along!
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless? Well, my man has a hairy, but not too hairy chest...and I like it!
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Someone who wears the same size as I do! If not, what would be the point?
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? Blog, because they usually follow you because they are interested in what you have to say/write, not just because they want to look like they have more friends than anybody. I have like 180 friends on facebook...most are related, or people I went to school with.
5. What makes you feel sexy? This is a tough one...When my husband just stares at me, like I am the most beautiful woman he has ever seen!
6. I get excited when...........? When I know that I am about ready to go on a trip with my family, when I get a convo from Etsy (could it be someone who wants to buy one of my items?).
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Indoorsy, but I'm working on being outdoorsy!
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? I love the home I live in now, so I would take a million dollars to pay it off, put new carpet and hardwood floors in it, build another bathroom, replace the furnace and air conditioner and pave the driveway!
Okay, those are my answers...play along and link back to MannLand5.com so I can see your answers!
I am waiting for the grass to dry out so that i can mow, then it's off to watch Ragan in the Lion King again.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
xoxo~Meg

Have fun watching Ragan again! I bet you never get tired of watching your children perform! I wouldn't! I am about to head out the door to Michaels. I have a 20% off coupon for my entire purchase and it includes sale items!! Ohmagod! So excited!
ReplyDeleteI'll answer your questions here...
1. No hair on the chest.
2. I drive like a granny, so I would never run a red light.
3. Probably Paris Hilton's closet and here's why: I wouldn't be able to fit into her clothes but I would love her accessories and designer handbags.
4. Definitely blogger. I hardly use facebook anymore.
5. I always feel sexy when Alan and I have a date night.
6. I get excited when I have a good writing day or I am about to go thrift shopping.
7. Indoorsy for sure. I am not an outdoor person at all. I would never go camping. Ever.
8. A million dollars
these were good questions and you had great answers for them! haha :)
ReplyDeleteLove your answers!!!! Hope you're having an awesome Sunday!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete1. My man has a hairy hcest too, and I love it!!
ReplyDelete2. not too often, and if it happens it was a complete accident
3. no clue!!
4. Blogger for sure!
5. my hubby :)
6. I complete a project!
7. I'm both..indoorsy during the winter and outdoorsy during the summer.
8. A million dollars so I could have my dream home and have money left over!!
Loved all your answers Meg!!! :D
xoxo,
Lindsay
i loved your answers! I got my package yesterday I love it all I am so happy I won :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Carrie
I really enjoy reading your answers! Hope your weekend was fun! Wishing you a lovely week ahead! Love to you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Am sooo excited to find another "outdoorsy"...well, at least working on it! ;)
ReplyDelete