It is Sunday!
Join in...it's pretty fun!
1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? Romantic Comedy with Will Ferrell or Paul Rudd...or both(but not in that way...tisk, tisk)!
2. Do you recycle? We are starting to, I never did before.
3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, twice.
4. Do you have a nickname? Well, my name is Megan, so I guess Meg.
5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? If you are talking about a "Bad" name, than I guess Bitch (even though I know I can be one).
6. What are your Summer staples? Comfy T-shirts & flip-flops!
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? A $4.00 shirt from Old Navy!
8. Are you happy with your boob size? Sure, my husband sure is!
There you go, more info about me that I am sure that all of you were dying to know!! (o;
If you want to play along head on over to MannLand5, share your answers and check out other peoples answers...I bet I am not the only one who has been to a strip club!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
xoxo~Meg

I love these questions lol. I have been to a strip club once for my sister's 21st birthday. I tried to be unnoticed and the men kept grabbing my hands and rubbing their bodies... EEWWWWWWW, I was grossed out so bad. Sweat and baby oil... yuck! Lol anywho that is great you are starting to recycle, I need to start too! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeleteI love deals at Old Navy especially their clearance section. I miss working there, used to get a 25% off even on clearance items. It was to die for!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from GTKY, have a great week.
I love these getting to know you posts! They are so fun! I hate my boobs, but you already knew that.
ReplyDeleteI posted a comment and it isn't showing. Must be my crazy computer, we have been having issues with it!! Hope you have had a great weekend!!! Glad Gabe's car is working. Missed you guys this morning. It was a good time.
ReplyDelete<3
Kj
I love reading your getting to know you answers. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend xx
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!
ReplyDeleteHello! Found you via the Freckled Nest giveaway! What a fun idea for a weekly feature on a blog!
ReplyDeleteSarah M
your little bubble seems very fun :}
ReplyDeletewaving at you,
trace :}
http://i-am-waving-at-you.blogspot.com/
Hi meg! You should totally get an instax mini is awesome! It took 2 1/5 weeks to get home, but you have to take 1 off since I live in Costa Rica, so it should be quicker for you!!
ReplyDelete