Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Etsy Art Show!

Monday is here and that means it's time for the Etsy Art Show
{Mixed Media Edition}
Mixed Media Art is a painting which combines different painting and drawing materials and methods, rather than only one medium. Any materials can be used, such as pages from magazines, newspaper, photographs, fabric, soil, or packaging to make a collage. Or a mixed media piece can be as 'simple' as using two mediums, such as acrylic paints with pastel on top. Here are some examples that I have found on Esty...


I actually have one of her prints in my sewing room!


Here you go Lindsay!


You have to check out this shop, it is a must!


Don't we all feel this way every now and again?


 by The Ruby Nest
Look at the birds faces, love it!


This one reminds me of "the toots"!


So fun!

This shop is a mother's dream shop, it is full of beautiful art dedicated to the joys of motherhood!

Mixed Media has a sort of whymical charm to it don't you think, everything can be reused or recycled, everything has a purpose...even a simple scrap of paper! I love it!

This wraps up another editon to the Etsy Art Show, I encourage you to click the links below each print and check out all of their amazing work!

Have an amazing Monday! 

xoxo~Meg 

11 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful thanks so sharing such eye candy I hope you have a great day!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove that Dare to be Different one!!! Great finds!!! Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Me and You (True love always)! It is so cute and colorful. Lindsay is going to fall in love with the cute little panda! Love these posts! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a crazy day and nothing went right. I'll call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fantastic! It amazes me how creative people are!!
    Love the artwork! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really wonderful artwork! Thanks so much for sharing their work here with us! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including my Panda in your post!!

    Hugs for you
    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo pretty!! I especially love the panda one :) I always look forward to looking at your art show, so much eye candy!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meg, thank you so much for featuring my HOME = LOVE illustration here:) As always, I am finding so many new inspiring artists on your blog. Thank you!
    xoxo,
    juliette

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, i adore every single one!
    (found your blog through the art hermit).
    all inspiring.
    thank you w/flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness...I had no idea I was included in this lovely collection of beautiful art! What an honor! Thank you soooo much! I found my way here through the adorable Micki's blog but am glad we have found one another. Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg