Hello Beautiful!
Sunday a sweet friend of mine wrote a blog post about something very dear to her and her husband hearts, they are wanting to adopt a child and she asked a small favor of her blog readers and friends...she asked if we could help make her and her husbands dream come true by throwing our extra change in a baby bottle(she would mail you a bottle) and when that bottle was full, send it back to her for their "Pennies for Pita" adoption fund. After reading this I immediately signed up, found a bottle that Izzy wasn't using and starting "throwing" change in it for them...and little Pita! I explained to my children what I was doing and they were more than happy to join in...
I am so proud of my children for helping "strangers" (to them) by making their dreams come true and helping some sweet little baby find it's way to these amazing people who I have no doubt will be wonderful parents!
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.
But those who make their journey home across time & miles,
growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us
by God's very own hands.
--- Kristi Larson
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I also wanted to show you what my mother and father in law gave me this weekend...
They said that they got it as a wedding gift! When Gary (my father in law) first showed it to me, it was all dirty and worn looking, but he cleaned it up and it looks like he put a new coat of varnish on it! I love it, it is 2 of my favorite things...trees and owls!
Thanks you two, I love you!
I hope that you all have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo~Meg



OMG!!!! This just made me cry :) I love you so much and that is the cutest bottle ever!!!! Thank you for being such an amazing friend Meg :)
ReplyDeletexojanel
I love this post. =)
ReplyDeleteThat wall hanging is amazing!!!
You have a heart of gold, my dear!
Love you!!! xoxo
how sweet! I love the wall hanging it wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
Awww, so sweet of you to do that for Janel! I have something in mind for her, too!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Megs!
this is so incredibly sweet!!! You are such an awesome friend!! love you Meg!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Love that wall hanging... so cool! -Katie
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful Meg, and i love your wall hanging its gorgeous. Have a lovely evening xxx
ReplyDeleteDear Meg, thanks for sharing your friend's story! You are a very sweet ad loving friend! That wall hanging is gorgeous! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!
ReplyDelete