Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know YOU...


Hi All!


It's Sunday and time for another round of Getting to Know YOU with Mann Land 5!



1. What color do you wear the most? I buy clothes in bright colors, but always end up wearing black or gray!

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?$10,000 dollars, then I can go an Orbitz.com and find a cheap vacation, then have money left to put in savings!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I don't know if it is weird, but I always have to eat my french fries before my hamburger!

4. I really need to start..........? Exercising!!! 

5. What was the first blog you ever read? It was either Freckled Nest or A Beautiful Mess, then I let the blog buttons work their magic!

6. Do you collect anything? Owls!

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I was 12, his name was Mike!

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? Text, but not often!


There you have it, just a little more to know about me that you may not have known before! Play along at Mann Land 5 and link your answers back to her blog then read others answers...it's pretty fun and a great way to discover new and interesting blogs! 

Have a wonderful Sunday, it looks like it is going to be a beautiful one here in Missouri!

xoxo~Meg

10 comments:

  1. You're the second one I've read today that collects owls. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone collects owls nowadays. That's why I refuse to!

    Anyways, just found your blog, I think it's cute. Newest follower here! Better not disappoint me now!

    Lol.
    Dori. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed getting to know you better Meg :) I have been known to text while driving too, mainly when at a red light though >.<
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love seeing people's owl collections :D
    mine is tiny. but i have TONS of owl necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play, too! Look for my answers later. We just got back from Hot Tub Time Machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your getting to know you posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the same way with my clothes. I will be persauded by my sister to get something other than black but I always fall back on my safety net.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really into this.
    I mean reading this..about you, it's make me feel normal..
    Thank you ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Meg! So nice to know a bit more about you. Still have to get my buttons going. Loving what you've done with yours :)

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you on number 3! Love all your answers! Thanks for sharing-your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg