Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Facts...


FACT: It is raining here!


{I guess that April showers will bring May flowers!}

FACT: I still can't believe that tomorrow is May!



FACT: I got my haircut today & I got bangs! (sorry no pictures)


FACT: Today my notes were on the Operation Beautiful blog!
Here is what I submitted...


FACT: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!


xoxo~Meg

5 comments:

  1. Such a FUN post! I love rain...and it's also rainning here right now. Oh and how fun to have bangs ~ i adore my bangs but i think i need a hair cute soon too! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the bangs! Please post a pic soon!
    Love the Operation Beautiful stuff!!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its raining lots here too. Hope you are having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact: I love you!!
    Fact: YOU are beautiful
    Fact: Yay for being Happy Mail partners!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg