Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wrapping It Up!

Well the last of my packages from Bumblebird arrived in the mail this morning, so now it is time to start wrapping everything! Here are the latest creations I purchased for my sweet girls!

Pepper and Bunny Wunny...


She even included a surprise for me, notice in the middle of these adorable dolls is a set of Christmas cards with a print of her adorable bears on them, that she threw in for me, what a sweetie! Thanks Heather!

Also, look at what I am attemting to teach myself...


So far I have just made a single chain, but it's a long one! (0: I haven't quite figured out turns yet, and the yarn and hook I am using is about 30 years old, my Grandma-in-Law gave it to me to me to practice with! I am just getting the used to the tecnique right now, I'm not attempting a blanket or anything like that...yet! On Friday I am going to get a private knitting lesson that my husband has purchased for me along with all of the supplies needed for the class for my Christmas/Birthday present! I am really excited about it!

What have you been crafting up lately??

XOXO~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg