Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Traditions!

You know, I don't really remember allot of my childhood, but what I do remember is the crazy holiday tradition that we always had.

Watching this every Christmas day...


Yes, it does seem like a very nontraditional tradition for some of you, but for my family it was just perfect, maybe because the Griswold's are just so much like my family, hummm, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Now that I have my own family I have continued this unique holiday tradition and added a few other Christmas movies to the list.

This movie just makes me smile and of course my kids just love it!



My husband loves this movie and has added it to our collection.



And of course you can't have Christmas without seeing this classic movie 24 hours in a row on Christmas...



We watch these while we decorate our home too, it just gets you in the Christmas Spirit, we always put up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving...no Black Friday for us, we have Red and Green Friday!

What are some of your families Holiday traditions?

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg