Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Christmas Rainbow!

The weather has been crazy here in Missouri, yesterday it was 54 degrees and it rained all day and then today it is supposed to snow up to 6 inches! But I can't complain because we will have a white Christmas! Yesterday during one of the many rain showers I just happened to glance out the window and noticed a perfect rainbow stretched out across the sky. I quickly grabbed my camera and my kids and ran out into the rain to capture this beautiful site. It was even more special because it was the first rainbow that my children had ever seen and boy were they excited! My daughter, Ragan almost cried with joy, I bet our neighbors thought we were crazy standing in the rain taking pictures of the sky, but I like to think that we were the only ones who experienced this colorful creation. My son, Nash wanted to find the end of the rainbow to see if there was a pot of gold and Ragan wanted to see if there was actually a Munchkin Land beyond it, she kept singing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, we had just watched The Wizard of Oz earlier in the week.

Remember, no matter what you are doing always remember to stop and notice what God has created for us, it could be something small like a flower or as big as a rainbow...just notice it!

Here are some pictures of our Christmas Rainbow...













Have a Merry Christmas!

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg