Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Christmas Shoes(and dress)!

This evening was my daughter Ragan's school Christmas Pageant. I have to admit something that is going to make me sound like an awful mom, but I couldn't wait to get out of there! The school isn't very big and they cram everyone in one gymnasium and crank up the heat! It does sound bad, but I was ready to get out of there right after her class performed, but they all came back at the end to do one final number as a group so I had to stay! Oh well, I survived! Ragan got to wear he new Christmas dress and shoes that I bought for her the other day, she is just so pretty, and I am not just saying that because she is mine!

Here are the pictures I took of Ragan, Nash and Izzy this evening before the pageant.







Tomorrow is my private knitting lesson, I am so excited about it! After that lesson I am going to be joining a group of "Older" ladies for their knitting club, Twisted Knitters, I just have to smile when I say or write that name when I think of who is in that group! They are going to be kind enough to include me in their club on Tuesday mornings and continue teaching me new knitting techniques! I will try to take some pictures tomorrow to post for any of my readers. For now this is what is getting me ready for tomorrow.

It is hard to believe that yarn can look like a work of art, I found these when I searched for knitting and yarn images...




What new thing are you trying this weekend?

xoxo~Meg

1 comment:

  1. You and your family are gorgeous! Your little ones are so adorable, pretty and handsome. :) That dress is lovely and really suits her. Have fun at your knitting lessons and enjoy your knitting club! Such clubs are always so much fun to go to. :) My plans for the weekend is packing for my vacation..i have so much things to do right now i dont know where or how to start. lol Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg