Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday!

Well it is Sunday already, man the weekend flew by! Today the hubby and I are going to be wrapping all of the "Santa" gifts for the kids while Ragan and Nash are with their dad (Don't peek Izzy)! Then I am going to knit some more on my scarf that I assume I will finally get finished with around Spring time! It is hard to knit while you are trying to take care of a 4 month old that doesn't like to take naps! But I am so happy that I found a craft that I know that I am going to love to do, when I have the time! Yesterday I went back to the Yarn Shop to get some help with a mistake that I made the other night when I dropped a stitch(goodness, did that make me nervous). While I was there I picked up some more yarn to make another scarf once I was finished with the one I am currently working on.

I just love the color, don't you?



Speaking of knitting...yesterday I ordered my very own custom made knitting bag, from a little Etsy shop that I just fell in love with called Gussy, the lovely lady behind these beautiful bags and wallets goes by the name, Maggie Whitley. Maggie(Gussy) is such an inspiration to me because just like me, she just started to sew a little over a year ago after she borrowed her mother's vintage sewing machine, she read lots of books and watched many YouTube how-to videos and now she has a VERY successful Etsy shop with 285 sales(286 if you count me)!! Not only is she a very talented girl, she is also a very patient and helpful one as well. I had never custom ordered anything from Etsy before and I didn't quite understand how to go about doing so! So, 10 emails later I finally got my Gussy Bag ordered and I should be getting it around February, and let me tell you, I am pretty darn excited about it! I haven't figured out how to embed a link into a post so please take a couple minutes to check out the Gussy shop on Etsy, here is the link http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiewhitley. I also have her link button on my sidebar that will take you to her cute blog and then you can experience not only her cute vintage style bags and wallets, but Maggie(Gussy)herself and all of her cuteness!---->>>

Well it is time to start wrapping! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg