Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Merry Holiday Season!

First off, I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for all of your kind words of encouragement that you have given me so far in my crafting adventure! There will be allot more to post in 2010! I have met so many wonderful people since I started blogging, Maggie(Gussy), she is making me my very own custom Gussy Knitting Bag next year, and Heather Renz from Bumblebird with all of her adorable and quite addictive creations that I will be buying more of in 2010 and my newest blog friend, Christina from the blog The Sometimes Crafter, she has given me some great advice about knitting and she has great tutorials on her blog that even a new crafter can do! Thanks to all of you!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Here are some random pictures I found on weheartit that are getting me ready for Christmas and the snow that is coming our way tomorrow!

It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas here in Missouri!!!








This will be one of the very few photos of myself that will ever be posted, but it's Christmas...so here you go!




I hope that you all get everything that you have hoped for all year, I know that I have!

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg