Friday, December 18, 2009

Almost Knitting Time!

Today is my knitting lesson that I have been going on and on about (I am pretty excited about it)at the Sprout Yarn Shop a couple towns away, while I am there I am going to have to pick up a new set of crochet hooks as well, I broke the tip off of the one that I had been practicing with Wednesday night!(Insert sad face here)The one that I had was pretty old and plastic, so I am getting a set of metal hooks so that I can practice away without worries of breaking it!

Well, I should take advantage of the fact that my baby girl is sound asleep and get ready for the day, oh and my knitting lesson(did I mention that already?). I will see if there is someone there to take a few pictures so that I can share my new adventure with all of you! Take care and have a great weekend! Only 7 more days until Christmas, can you believe it???

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg