Thursday, December 10, 2009

When having a bad day.....

I just have to watch this guy for a good laugh!Or watch a re-run of this show!
But what will always put a smile on my face and make my day just a little bit better, are these 3 beautiful faces that I get to see everyday!



I have said it a million times before, I am so blessed to have such amazing children! Yes, sometimes they make me want to pull all of my hair out, but I wouldn't want to change them and how they are, they each have their own little personalities that shine in their own ways! Ragan, my oldest, is so smart and cheery all of the time, she always has a hug and kiss for me, even when I think that I don't need one, she will do it anyway, and then I will think to myself...maybe I needed that more than I thought I did! Nash, my little man, he is and will always be mommy's snuggle monster, he is so soft hearted and caring of all things, always giving me and Gabe a good night kiss and hug and if Izzy is still awake, he makes sure to include her, he is tough when he needs to be though! And then there is Izzy, my sweet baby, although she is only 4 months old, her personality shines as bright as her eyes, I can't wait to see what kind of little person she will become!

And of course there is this man...
Always around to make us all laugh, he is like a big kid sometimes, but I wouldn't want him any other way!!

Never take for granted the blessings that you have in your life, when you think you are about to give up, just think about all you have and just how blessed you really are! There are those who have to go this year without homes, jobs, cars, money, food and God forbid family, so us not having that new purse or those cute pair of shoes doesn't seem so awful after you think about it! Trust in the Lord, he will provide!

xoxo~Meg

2 comments:

  1. Dear Megan, such an inspiring post and it made me smile! Sometimes we do really need to be reminded of this sentiment "Never take for granted the blessings that you have in your life", thank you so much for the reminder!

    You have such a gorgeous lovely family!! Your little ones are really adorable, sweet, handsome and very pretty. :) And yes your girls will look so cute and gorgeous in that smocked sundress i made. :)

    Thank you so much for visiting me at my little bubble space and i really am having a good time here visiting you! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

    p/s: i am a huge fan of bumblebird too!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad that I can put a smile on your face even if it is through ciber-space. I am always peeking in on your blog.
    And yes, I am kind of addicted to bumblebird, I would love to have all of her creations for my little girls.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg