Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hump Day Humor!

I don't really have allot to blog about today, so I thought that I would share a few funny pictures of my family and some that I found on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com, I hope that you can tell the difference between the two!

I bet none of you can say that your Grandma felt up your husband while he was dressed like a chubby ballerina, well I can...



No, he isn't doing what it looks like he is, I just took this picture at the perfect time...



My son might have had a little too much candy...



Poor Izzy...



Crack is whack son!


AWKWARD!!!!





Hey, all I need is this gun and my parrot, watch out bad guys!



What made you laugh today?


xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg