Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SURPRISE! 100th Post Giveaway!!

Remember when I said that I had a SURPRISE for you?

Well...
Just in case you haven't been keeping track, this is my 100th Post and if it weren't for my beautiful blog readers than I wouldn't have a reason to even write posts in the first place, so here is my surprise for all of you...

~Argyle knee high Valentine's Day socks~
~Set of 2 Vintage style hairclips~
~Bath & Body Works P.S. I Love You lip gloss~
~Teeny Tiny Cotton Candy from Scrumptious Delight~
~Heart note pad~
~Creativity Flows Through Me Journal/Sketchbook from This Is It Creations~
And I'm sure that I'll throw in a couple more goodies too!
I know, it's not as BIG as the last giveaway, but just wait until I reach 100 followers!

So here is what you do to win, just leave me a comment, it can be anything...tell me what you like about my blog, about me, whatever is on your beautiful mind!

For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway and leave me the link in the comments!

I will choose announce the winner on Sunday night, February 14th!!!

Good Luck!

xoxo~Meg

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Etsy Shop if you haven't already!

This giveaway is now closed, thank you!

31 comments:

  1. Hi
    Iam a follower shaim
    sh.11175@yahoo.com
    I love your blog its full of creative crafty work and the way you toke picture so amazing and professional

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pleasure knowing you as my friends, I love how you always care for what I post on my blog. really..it's keep me warm until the next one, ^-^ always..
    Have a nice day ahead...
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww I love this giveaway! it is all TOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post! I think it's safe to say after following your blog even before I got an account myself I actually have read every post and even backtracked through your archives!
    I absolutely love blogs like yours, they support my 'no buying from highstreet stores' resolution! Unique and inspiring!
    Keep posting these delishious delights for us! you'll be at 100followers in no time

    Natalie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, how exciting! I didn't even know they made P.S. I Love You lip gloss! Thanks for the fun, Meg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yay another giveaway!! What fun stuff too!!! You are amazingness Meg!!! I am so happy we have become friends!! :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to win this soooooo much!!! I love it all! That Lucy picture made me laugh. Love it!
    I'm so glad you became a blogger and that we've "met" and become friends! You are a true blessing in my life. Love ya, girl!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post!!! I love your blog after most every post I read of yours I find myself saying "That is just too cute!!"
    Thanks for posting so often on your just too cute blog it's definitely one of my favorite blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm favorite thing about your blog is just how creative you are! My favorite thing about you is that you are so sweet and friendly! I have loved getting to know you these past 2 weeks :) That little cotton candy guy is so dear and I love I Love Lucy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!Thanks for such a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute that you do giveaways :) Congrats on your 100th post, that's always a big milestone! I had over 400 posts, but I deleted most of it this winter. Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog when you had posted on mine for my blog candy and followed you here. I adore your blog since we became 'blog reader buddies' tee hee. I adore how you share your thoughts, your purchases, your family and your quirky style of photos. And I love your crafting style! cheers from Canada, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog through "The Writers Block" blog... Love your awesome giveaway! I am having one also...

    Come check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for giveaways! You know I love you to death. I consider you one of my very best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your 100th post and I just became a follower so now your one closer to 100!!! Love the giveaway fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 100th post!!
    What wonderful prizes, I would love to win, hehe!!
    Also, I just gave you a blog award - http://thisismycreativelife.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-award.html

    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hiiiii there!
    i just stumbled across your blog and it's cute as ever
    i am now a follower :)

    i like your blog because it's cute and crafty and is positive too!
    xo
    that stuff all looks sooooo adorable

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, I just started my blog back in OCT and it's been a lot of fun.

    I love your blog header! Off to go check out your etsy site. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a follower.
    I want to win!! I love that little cotton candy he's on the cover of the Stuffed magazine that's sitting on my desk!! Thanks for the chance to win.
    kakihararocks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog, keep the good posts coming...you are one of my fav. reads!

    crissy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your 100th post! I think my next post is my 100th! I should do one too! I checked out your shop! It's very cute! Love all the bows! I hearted your shop :) Can't wait to meet up and knit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your 100th post! You should win the "Shiniest Hair Award" for your etsy shop. :) Beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I blogged about your giveaway today!!! Pick me now!!! hehehe ;)

    http://inspiredmess.blogspot.com/2010/02/check-it-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that cotton candy! Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I checked out your shop and I like the Hand Knit Hair Bow in Blue/Green with Vintage Aqua Button on Headband

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on opening your new shop. I have to get motivated and open mine already. I love the hairbows they are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely blog with us everyday it helps keep me inspired.
    love,nichole

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Meg, I'm a new follower, love your blog! still got lots of posts to read :) I will link to your giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aw, another cute cute giveaway! I always love checking your blog for cute Etsy finds and craftiness. Many congrats on reaching 100 posts - that's a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog Meg, and the lovely encouraging comments you leave they make my day.

    Congratulations on your 100th post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete