I've seen a lot of friends doing this on their blogs, so I thought that I would play along!
Favorite Drink
Water
We can go through a case a week!
Favorite Show
The Office
I watch the re-runs everyday to get my fix!
Current Occupation
Notice it says in training, I've worked since I was 14!
My first vehicle
1979 Chevy Blazer!
Favorite meal
My enchilada's!
Favorite toy as a child
My collection of Strawberry Shortcake dolls, I still have them all!
Celebrity Crush
Stephen Colbert...I know, not your typical crush!
Celebrity Look-a-Like
At least that is what my hubby says!
Well that was fun, you should play along!
xoxo~Meg








Hi Meg, loved learning more about you. Hope you are having a lovely day xxx
ReplyDeleteYum your enchiladas look so good!! I see the Sandra Bullock resemblance for sure!! My husband loves The Office too, I guess I don't get the humor. I am the girl who will laugh then say "I don't get it" though haha.
ReplyDeleteYour food always makes me sooo hungry!! Come cook for me LOL! :) Stephen Colbert is pretty amazing!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
this is cute...I might have to mix up my blogging this week and add it in on Friday! I agree, you do look like Sandra B.
ReplyDeletecrissy
Fun! Those enchiladas look AMAZING. Mmmm....now I'm hungry!
ReplyDeleteStephen Colbert is pretty damn cute-- good pick.
ReplyDeleteKristina
Sweetfern Handmade
Dear Meg, it feels so good to find the time to visit you here again! I love this fun post! Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favorite too! Have a lovely merry day and love to yoU!
ReplyDelete