Friday, February 5, 2010

TIme for "the toots" check-up!

Today we are off to take Izzy to the doctor for her 6 month check up, that means more shots and that equals one grumpy "toots"!
I can't believe she is already 6 months old!!

I also wanted to share these pics of Nash...

At Hobby Lobby the other day I bought the kids each a Rubiks Cube and Nash was really wanting to figure it out!
He was pretty excited to have made the letter T! We even went on Youtube to look for videos on how to solve this thing, they talked about using an algorithm or just peeling the stickers off, the kids wanted to peel the stickers! (o:

Wish me luck today with the grump, oh and it is yucky weather here today too, yay! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. ohhh good luck, check ups can either go 1 of 2 ways with mine. She either fusses all day after her shots or sleeps all day, can you guess which one I prefer?? hehe
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to peel the stickers off too, hehe.
    I never figured it out.
    I hope the little one does ok!
    Have a great day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been in the "peel the stickers off" camp of rubiks cube solving, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I sent my hubby a rubiks cube on his last deployment and now I am always trying to solve it... no luck! I hope Izzy is feeling ok after those yucky shots!! I wanted to make your card last night, but Addy decided not to sleep well and I fell asleep in her bed lol, so no luck! I will do it tonight and get it out hopefully tomorrow!!! Don't you just love taxes, I think its great you donated to your church! Can't wait to see your new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg