I LOVE the 5th picture down, I could squeeze that big eyed hoot for hours he is just sooo cute! I'm not sure if you saw my other comment, but I am going to crochet you an owl!! I am just looking for the perfect pattern! I will send him out second though so you don't have to wait for the rest of your goodies!! <3 Sonja
I can remember my mom having an owl collection. A whole curio cabinet filled with them. I think she too would of had one for a pet if she could have gotten by with it. :)
Soooo cute!! I have always been a fan of owls since my grandma. She had a huge owl collection that I am sure my aunt sold when she died. Boo! I wish I would have saved them now :)
owls are my favorite!
ReplyDeletelove love this post I got a new owl this weekend they are hard to find around here!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
That cutie blue one is my fave too!!! Owls are my fave too!!! (Cute ones.) =)
ReplyDeleteIt seems like everyone is into owls right now.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the 5th picture down, I could squeeze that big eyed hoot for hours he is just sooo cute! I'm not sure if you saw my other comment, but I am going to crochet you an owl!! I am just looking for the perfect pattern! I will send him out second though so you don't have to wait for the rest of your goodies!! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeleteI can remember my mom having an owl collection. A whole curio cabinet filled with them. I think she too would of had one for a pet if she could have gotten by with it. :)
ReplyDeleteahhh I have the very first pic saved on my computer!! I love owls too!! Those are the cutest pics!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
Soooo cute!! I have always been a fan of owls since my grandma. She had a huge owl collection that I am sure my aunt sold when she died. Boo! I wish I would have saved them now :)
ReplyDelete