Today was a major Happy Mail day for me, I recieved packages from Kristie, Sonja and Alexandrea!
Want to see?? Oh, you know that you do...
Here's what I got from Kristie!
*Some pretty yarn
*Yummy smelling body lotion & bath salt
*Pretty ribbon
*Lip gloss
*Scrapbooking supplies
*Picture frame of my favoite season...fall
*Heart luggage tag
*Ceramic owl figure
She wrapped it all in fabric scraps and pretty ribbons and a lovely crochet doily!
She even threw in a 1983 Vintage Star Wars sticker for my Star Wars lovin' hubby!!
Thank you so much Kristie, I LOVE IT and YOU!
Sonja's goodies...
She not only spoiled me, but she also spoiled my kids!
*A pretty owl vase with the cutest crochet flowers inside!
*Yummy candy(I am eating some as I type)
*A North Dakota magnet(that is where she lives)
*A lovely yarn wreath with a cute little bird perched on it!
*Candle(Love the smell)
*2 crochet chapstick holders with chapstick in them
*A bird card or picture holder
*A sweet little giraffe for the Toots!
*And an "UP" coloring book and colors for Ragan and Nash
Thanks, I LOVE IT ALL & YOU! And I am sure that the kids will love their goodies as well!
Another funny little thing I have to mention, she didn't have bubble wrap so she wrapped the breakable things in one of her daughter's old sleepers...I am so going to use it for Izzy!
And now last but definitely not least, the goodies from Alexandrea...
Alex and I decided to do a little craft swap, I sent her one of my bows and she sent me this cute little print that I have been eyeing from her Etsy Shop, plus some very unexpected goodies! I have already hung my little knitting wolf above my sewing machine! I love it! Thanks so very much, you are a sweetheart! I just hope that you have recieved your bow by now!!
Thanks again ladies, I am so truely blessed to have all of you in my life! You are all so amazing!!
I have to work tomorrow, so it will be quiet around this ol' blog! As always, I will miss you!!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo~Meg



I'm so glad you love everything! I am sorry about the flowers tipping over in the owl vase... I fought with that floral foam lol. Also I am sure you noticed my little mishap on my wreath, I couldn't get the bird to stay so I had to wrap extra yarn. You had a very happy mail day today!! I am working on your owl this week and I hope to have it out next week, I was so lucky to catch a sinus infection sooo it is gonna be later then I wanted! I hope your sweeties love all their gifts! <3 Sonja
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! Isn't happy mail the best?? I seriously stalk my mailman looking for it :)
ReplyDeletelooove everything that you got!!
xo
janel
This makes my happy mail lovin' heart super happy! hehehe
ReplyDeletexoxo
So glad you like them Meg, i have a packet to collect from the post office in the morning i think it will be my bow! :) Hope your Mom is ok.
ReplyDeleteLove Alex xxx
oh what awesome Happy Mail!!!! You got spoiled today!!! wowzers!!! I am still waiting for one of your things to come in, I wrote her on Etsy so I'm waiting for a response!!! I am so happy we are doing a Happy Mail swap!!! LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay
I'm so glad you love everything. I tried to find the matching set to that owl shaker but no avail. You can still use it for it's intended purpose or display it as you wish. I thought you might enjoy those fabric remnants and the doily. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBTW I had a cashier at Walmart comment on your bow you made me so I told her about your etsy shop! I hope she goes to it!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what great presents! Few things are more fun than getting something great in the mail.
ReplyDeleteOh..I'm so happy to be just reading them...such a big surprise to have in them, happy Meg!
ReplyDeleteI hope you mom is doing ok.
Take care!
Hugs,
Meg, these are gorgeous gorgeous items. Lucky girl! I heart mails too! :) Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful mails goodies with us! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!
ReplyDelete