Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting to Know ME Answers...

I've seen this questionare floating around some of the blogs that I read, so I thought that I would join in the fun!


1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? I know that I should say once a week, but that would be a fib, it is really every two weeks...go ahead , gasp with disgust.



2. When is your birthday? January 18th


3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? No, but I would so LOVE to!!


4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Brad Pitt


5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? My belly, hasn't quite snapped back into shape after 3 kids!


6. How often do you wash your hair? Every other day, my hair is really naturally curly and dry and it falls out in clumps when I wash it...it looks like I washed a small furry animal by the time I am finished!


7. Do you have pets? Yes! A cat named Steve.


8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? 2, Blogger and Facebook...I would have no problem giving up facebook now that I blog!
 
This questionare originated from the blog Mann Land 5, if you would like to join in the fun just visit her blog and link up your answers and see how everyone else answered the same questions. I bet I'm not the only one who doesn't wash their sheets once a week! (O;
 
Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
 
By the way, my mom is having surgery today...your prayers would be greatly appriciated!!
ETA: My mom just called, and they cancelled her surgery due to high blood pressure!
Thanks for the prayers anyway, trust me she needs them anyway!!
 
xoxo~Meg

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really something new from you. You are so cute in answering those ...(I wash my sheet once a month, I guess I'm just too busy blogging..hahaha ^^)
    Good luck on your mom's surgery!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom feels better, I will keep her in my prayers! I would change my belly too, just after one baby lol. I would only wash my sheets every 2 weeks if I could, instead I wash them about every 3 or 4 days. Between a leaking sippy cup, or diaper from when my daughter crawls in bed with me in the mornings it has to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your moom feels better soon!!

    I dont wash my sheets but every 2 weeks too! LOL.

    I definetly agree with #5 as well. UGH!

    I hope #3 gets changed in a few weeks too!! *crosses fingers*
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg