Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Student of Success!!

I am so excited!!!


I am offically a student of Indie Business 2.0!
 I think that I might have been the first one to sign up for this class, I was just reloading Leigh Ann's blog page until it finally popped up and I pounced on the opportunity to learn from the best!! I can't wait until class begins on March 7th, I will be there( virtually of course)with pen in hand ready to take in the knowledge and understanding of running my own indie business!!! Woot! Woot!

***Don't forget to enter my 100th post giveaway...here!!

xoxo~Meg

7 comments:

  1. congrats! i hope it helps you just blossom! i wanted to take it too, but after style school, i cant afford it! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, hope you enjoy the course, i'm thinking of taking it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I hope you learn lots to make your shop super successful (which I know it will be)!! Someone should make a crochet projects or knitting project class some day so I can join in on the class fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun oppportunity, even though your shop will be successful either way :) :) :) LOVE YA!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is great and a fun opportunity! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky! I was going to sign up for that class but then decided I didn't have the money. Oh well. I was sad but maybe they will do it again. Hope you learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Thank you so much for visiting my little bubble, come back soon!
xoxo~Meg